Teaching and Learning at Key Stage 3
- Students study French as part of their MFL timetable.
- Students are encouraged to read, write, speak and listen in French.
- Students experience watching French films and dining in a French Bistro.
- Students experience the French culture through French Day when they will visit French markets, café, games and the French style of fashion.
Teaching and Learning at Key Stage 4
- Students study AQA award scheme in French.
- Students participate in the delivery of French day to help develop their speaking and listening skills.
- Take part in French day.
Ways I can help at home
- Encourage pupils to collect souvenirs from holidays and collect postcards.