Careers at West Lancashire Community High School
- educate, advise and inform our pupils of all pathways that will lead them to employment.
- to deliver a broad and balanced careers program that will raise aspirations
- to develop employability skills for them to be positive members of our society and our future work force.
- The eight Gatsby benchmarks are a framework for good career guidance developed to support schools and based on good practice across the world.
- More information about Gatsby Benchmarks can be found in the documents below.